Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hola from Cusco


Me after hiking to San Cristobal

LLama lady.  She seemed nice, but banged me out for two Soles for this photo.

Some cool stuff on the hike.

One of the ruins right outside Cusco.  Not sure of the name.

Great Overview of Cusco.  Looks like I have a lens smear on there.

Me with Diana, nice new German friend.  Taking a break after our hike.

Statue of San Cristobal.  Clearly Jesus likes Peru.
  Classes are going well.  Five hours a day is a lot but I am enjoying it all so far, although I do feel a little like my head is going to explode by the end of the day.  Did a cool hike yesterday morning, the altitude is still making it difficult to get any serious hiking done though. You get winded from walking one block.  Cusco is a cool city.  There is a lot to do here.   I am either always really hot or really cold, the weather here is difficult to tolerate.  Still, all is good and here are some more pics!

1 comment:

  1. I had a women with a sheep do the same to me - asked me for soles, o well!

    ReplyDelete